Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Hunt for a BLUE October!

We are finished two full weeks of potty training and I must say Bryce has done well.  There are many frustrating moments, but I have to remember he's only been at this 2 weeks, as opposed to 2 3/4 years of diapers!  He does really well at Jo's.  I think there he has more of a schedule and she is good about reminding him..and he listens to her...at home he gets busy, we are busy, we forget to remind him, then suddenly he's had an accident.  Pooping has been more of an issue lately.  For some reason he doesn't want to do that in the toilet.  I do remember this issue with the other two and they overcame...so we will take a breath and know it will be ok this time too!
 
Bryce had a rough week at Jo's behavior wise.  He did a lot of hitting, crying, etc.  We are working on sharing toys...he seems to think his favorites at Jo's belong to him and doesn't like others playing with them.  He's also adopted "hate" as one of his favorite words...which we are not pleased with.  We will be working on giving him other word choices when he doesn't like something.
 
Playdoh time!  Looks like Nicholas is frustrated!

Puzzles with Arthur

Sleepy boy taking a rest...
This seemed like a long week for some reason...I woke up Thursday thinking it was Friday so that whole day was a disappointment.  I guess I was ready for the weekend!  Friday I got an email that Target had their costumes 40% off for two days only so we went there to look and see if we liked any of them.  Bryce and Mason both got one...not Zane.  We spent a total of $15 for both so that was a great deal!  Zane did try on one costume!
 
HOT DOG!

Our Royals made us proud and are now playing in the wild card game Tuesday.  We have tickets to go and can't wait!  Hoping for a blue October!  It's exciting in Kansas City right now!  This hasn't happened in so long that many of the players were less than 10 years old...OR not even born the last time the Royals went to the post-season!  Wowza!
 
First time in 29 years!
Saturday night I met Mary and some of her friends at Howl at the Moon, a dueling piano bar, to celebrate her birthday.  It was fun!!!
 
Me with the birthday girl!

Jason, me, Mary

All the girls...Mary, Leah, Mindy, Marrissa, Raelynne, me

No comments: