Miss Annette, Zane, and Miss Michelle
Big Bird and ZaneOur first official day of summer break was Friday. There is so much that needs done, but I told myself I got at least one day to do nothing! So we hung around the house, picked some things up for Zane's birthday party, and got things around for the weekend. Zane and I butted heads some...I think it's a preview of how our summer my go since we both want our way, but we'll work through it! Mason just smiles through it all!
Mr. Smiley
Usually we head to Iowa on Fridays, but we stuck around for Madelyn's third birthday party. Her actual birthday was the 26th. It was a "princess" themed party. Jo was the party planner and it was a great time! Zane got a sword and crown and Mason got a onesie that said "Prince Mason." There was a bounce house, pinata, cake, and lots of fun had by all!
Zane "cheating" during his turn.
.jpg)
We had Zane's party on Sunday. He finally decided on a Monster Truck theme, so that's what it was! We had the party at Mom and Dad's house. Matt grilled a huge pork loin and we grilled a few hamburgers and hot dogs. There was lots of food, everyone brought something to share! It was all yummy and I think lots of us ate way too much! Zane is a lucky boy to have so many people who love him so much! We ate, opened gifts, had cake and ice cream, and spent lots of good time together! Thank you to everyone who could come and help Zane celebrate!
Zane's guests at his party
Zane with his presents showing us he's 4
Mom with a frog on her shoulder
Zane's reaction to his new four-wheeler
Zane on his four-wheeler
Zane's reaction to his new four-wheeler
Zane on his four-wheeler
Mason hanging out in the bean bag box
There are lots more pictures of the week and the party posted on our Flickr site, check them out!
The World According to Zane
- Matt was playing some hard rock music for Zane and he began to bang his head to the beat. He told Matt he liked the "head bonking" music!
- Zane cut his finger when we were cutting up strawberries the other night. Before Matt put band-aid on, he put some cream on it. Zane's reaction was, "Cream, yum! I love it! You can put cream on your butt too!"
- Zane has seemed to enjoy looking at his poop lately...and the other day from the bathroom I heard, "Holy moley!" Then he summoned me to come look...BOYS!






No comments:
Post a Comment