Mason is growing too fast! If you let him hold onto a finger with each of his hands, he can pull himself from a sitting to a standing position! It won't be long now! We've also been giving him a few solids to eat...infant puffs and "mum-mums." Here's a video of him chowing down...
This weekend we were on the farm and Zane was loving it! He had fun helping Papa with his chores. The races went very well this weekend! Chris got 2nd place! We were all very excited about it!
Sunday we came home early so that Zane could attend a birthday party for his friend Andy from preschool. Andy turned 5 at the end of May. It was at a local place called "Air Zone." They have giant blow up toys that you can slide, bounce, and play on. Matt went on the slides a few times. You'll see he had to hold onto his shorts or they bunched up on him and it was a little uncomfortable! Zane enjoyed it...he kept saying "I want a party here..."
Andy & Zane
Zane going down the big slide
Matt taking Mason down the slide
All the kids at Andy's party
Mason hanging out in the baby area
Matt & Zane sliding
.JPG)
The World According to Zane
- Zane wanted to eat some of Mason's puffs the other day, so I told him he could. He said, "Mom, if I eat this, will I turn into a baby?"
- Zane was playing farm with his tractors. He was talking as he was playing and I heard him say, "I'm feeding the cows because they're getting angry!"






No comments:
Post a Comment