Monday, June 22, 2009

Camping and Father's Day!

We had some rainy days and some HOT days this week! Tuesday we went to school for a little while and I got a little bit of work done. After that, we went to Jo's house to take her some cookies for her birthday, which was Wednesday. They were heading to the pool so we went along with them and Zane had a BLAST! It was nice to have Jo's girls there to watch after the boys! Not only did we swim Tuesday, but Wednesday and Thursday also! I'm sure glad we bought a season pass, I think we'll be using it a lot!

Zane & Mason pretending to sleep
Zane took this picture...pretty good, huh?

Wednesday morning we went to the $1 movie with the Ottis family. It cost us $2 to get in and we took our own snacks, so it was very affordable! The theatre was packed, but luckily we found a seat in the back. The movie was Space Chimps. Don't ask me about it because I was too busy dealing with kids and/or talking to Mary! Zane didn't like it very much, he kept complaining about being hot and telling me he wanted to go home! Good thing it was only $1!! Afterwards we went to McDonald's to eat then to the pool for a little bit.

This weekend we went camping with Matt's family and some family friends. They have 3 boys and Zane had so much fun with them! They liked Mason also! Zane could camp all the time, he loved it! I didn't care for the mud...it rained Friday and Saturday, yuck!
Hanging out at the camper
Zane & Tate
Making S'Mores
Look at my life jacket!
Mason's first boat ride (he fell asleep)
Zane on the boat
One of many boat rides this weekend
The boys throwing rocks into the lake

I posted lots more pictures on our Flickr site, so be sure to check them out. Saturday night was a great night for the Hogan crew...Chris ended up third! But the end of the race was where the fun began...his motor got claimed! It ended up not being a bad deal, he had to trade motors but got a good motor in return, I think they were sorry they claimed! So it was a busy night for Matt...he usually gets to relax after the race, but had to pull a motor out!
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! We have the best dads and grandpas ever and my boys have an amazing father! We are so lucky!

No comments: