Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mason is Five!!!

We finally have a computer!  WooHoo!  And a little more good news...I thought I lost about 5 months of our photos...but found out tonight that I still have them all on my memory card.  Whew!  I was getting a little sad about that!
 
Here are a few pictures from Jo's house:
 
Jo and Bryce's selfie!

So obsessed lately with cars, trucks, and trains!

Showing Avery how to stack the rings!

Another selfie!
Some outdoor fun with Kerrigan, Nicholas, and Arthur

Apparently this pink car is BRYCE's!  According to him...

Hat fun with Arthur
So...What Does the Fox Say...that song.  So annoying.  Especially because once you hear it you can't get it out of your head!  The boys LOVE this song...as most kids do...and the other night when we got home they locked themselves in their room.  When I asked what they were doing they said they were working on a project.  All of a sudden they came out, with the song playing, and these homemade costumes on:

Cutest little foxes I've ever seen!
Complete with tails...

I told them to look scary!
Friday the movie Catching Fire came out.  There are a bunch of teachers who have read the book, so we all went to the movie together.  We even had matching shirts made! 

Catching Fire!
Friday night we decorated Mason's floor with his birthday balloons.  He ended up in our bed halfway through the night, so Saturday morning I told him to go check his room and he said "I know.  There are balloons.  I saw them when I got up to come to your room."

 
After we got all packed up Saturday morning, we headed to Iowa to celebrate with the family!  The rest of this post is pictures from Mason's birthday!
 

Making the ice cream

He's five!  How did this happen?

He doesn't like crowds...so wanted Zane to be by him and help him open presents.

Celine and Keaton.  Celine drove all the way from K-State for Mason's party!  It was great to see her!
Keaton and Zane.  They both look so old!

The most popular present of the evening...Spiderman sweatshirt.  There are a few adults wanting this in their size!

Lots of love in this room!  But we need a bigger space!

 

Talking to Uncle Brent on the phone.  We really missed him and also Grandma Judy!  We know they were thinking of us!

Silly Corbyn!

His cake!
Bryce saw me taking pictures of Mason and said "Me.  Me" while pointing to himself!  He was feeling left out.  But then this was his picture face...ha!

Spidey!

His face while everyone was singing!

Make a wish!
He was NOT interested in putting his arm around Kenna...or hugging her...but she wasn't shy!

I'm 5!!!

Jake took the mound of cake and frosting the monster truck was on...and Celine bet him $5 he couldn't eat it.  Results:  Jake didn't make $5!

Keaton put his face in the cake/frosting mound!
Dear Mason,

I really can't believe that you are five and ready to head to kindergarten in the fall.  You make life colorful!  You are a very determined, stubborn, loving, helpful, smart little boy!  I know you will do great things in this world and can't wait to be there to cheer for you every step of the way.  You make everyone around you laugh and smile every single day!.  Keep being the inquisitive person you are!  We love you to God and back!!!

Love forever and always (and I love you MORE),

Mom

No comments: