Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween, and JO says NO to Ovarian Cancer!

First and foremost, we had Zane's 2nd grade parent/teacher conference this week and it was a very good conference!  We have so many reasons to be proud of him!  His teacher had lots of good things to say about Zane!
 
Halloween!  I can't believe it's been here and now gone!  The boys all had Halloween parties at school/daycare.  Here are some photos from Jo's house:
 
Toilet paper bowling!

Happy Halloween from Jo's gang...Arthur, Nicholas, Avery, Bryce, Ethan (don't you love how the older boys have matching shirts - not done on purpose)!

Jo & Bryce making silly faces.

Bryce & Arthur hanging with the pumpkins

Bryce loving on the pumpkin
The boys were excited about trick or treating.  We just walked around our neighborhood.  It had rained the entire day before, and the whole day of Halloween, so we weren't sure what it would be like.  Luckily it cleared up and was a fantastic evening to be outside!
 
The only time they all had their entire costumes on...Darth, Spiderman, and Cow!

Silly Spiderman (Notice the boots...doesn't that make him seem tougher?)

As serious as I could get...
Fingers WERE in his mouth while he was saying "cheese" but I asked him to put his hand down and he did!

"Wait Mom, let me pose first..."

First house!  Every time we would have Bryce "moo" at the people!  He was a hit!
Waiting for more candy...

Wow, do you think you got enough?

Mason went for the Reese's...like Mother like Son!
Today I joined with some of the daycare families in a 5K Ovarian Cancer Awareness Run/Walk in honor of Jo, who beat ovarian cancer!  I walked the first two miles, and ran the last mile.  I ran the whole mile!  I couldn't believe I did it.  And I know it's only a mile, but my body is hurting!  I don't run.  I don't know how people run that times 26!  Man, I think I'll stick to the exercise bike!
 
Somer, Tara, me, Jo

Me with one of my students who was also there!  He really didn't want a picture with me, but I made him!
Last night my parents stayed the night at our house on their way to Branson.  It was a quick visit, but still nice to see them.

I almost hate to say this, because I think I'll jinx myself, but I feel like we have a fairly calm week ahead of us.  Have a great one!

No comments: