Bryce had his first haircut this week! The other two had their hair cut long before now...but Bryce's hair is so lightly colored that I held off as long as I could! It was growing over his ears and curling in the back, so it was time! He sat still SO WELL and did amazing! What a good boy he is!
 |
| First haircut! |
 |
| Handsome even with longer hair! |
 |
| Doing exactly what she asked him! |
 |
| He barely moved! |
 |
| Brenda and Bryce! |
We had our family photos taken on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day - I was even sweating with long sleeves on! Zane was the easiest to photograph because he was the only one who would sit and smile on command. Mason became his "shy" self in front of others, and Bryce wasn't having anything to do with smiling for her camera! I'm hoping we at least got a picture for Christmas cards!
Saturday night we had the Ottis family over. It had been too long! The kids had a ton of fun while we sat around taking and enjoying each others' company! They are such great friends!
 |
| Mason and Nora acting silly! |
 |
| Silly kids! |
 |
| Poor Bryce with no playmate...Ottis family let's take care of this! |
 |
| Madelyn and Zane enjoying some dessert! |
 |
| Lights out! |
 |
| 3 down...Madelyn is the only one awake at this point! |
Our home laptop died...so I have had to wait to do this post and am using my work laptop. Guess we will be buying a new computer sooner than we thought...Merry early Christmas to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment