Sunday, September 8, 2013

Joe's Pizza!

This week we had Monday off for Labor Day.  It was such a nice, long weekend!  We didn't accomplish much, but enjoyed our time together!  On Saturday we headed to Westport for some Joe's Pizza (Yum)!  Matt and I used to go there before kids, and just recently Matt has taken the older two boys.  Everyone loves it, so Matt suggested it last weekend and the boys agreed!  So we all went together.
 
Our boys at Joe's Pizza
The pizza slice is bigger than Mason's head!
Bryce loved it!
YUM!
Even though it was a short work week, it seemed long!  I always feel like this on short weeks.  It's like I try to cram all 5 days worth of work into less days!  Matt is really busy at work and was at work late for three nights, so we were on our own those nights and this Mama was tired...so I didn't get pictures.  It was really hot all week so we would come home, eat, then spend a little while playing baseball outside once it cooled off.  The boys are really into baseball right now!  Mason always tells me he's the Royals.  He's usually Gordon Butler (he combines Alex Gordon and Billy Butler's names)!
 
Thank goodness for Jo...who takes lots of pictures...so I had some for this post:
 
Waving at airplanes.  He does this for every one he sees!

Farmer Bryce!

Just swinging with Nicholas!

Jo says he's protective of the tractors at her house too!

Those fingers!

Reading books with his friends
We've taken it pretty easy this weekend also.  Did stuff here and there, but a lot of home time.  It's still really hot out, so our outdoor time has been limited.  Yesterday my good friend and coworker had her baby.  Today I went to see them.  He is absolutely adorable with a head of black hair!  She looked amazing and it was so good to see them!  It's hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since I was in her shoes!  Time flies!

No comments: