If you're reading this then you know that I decided to make this blog private. No problem or issue...just got to thinking that I didn't really like the fact that just anyone with our blog address could see it. You just don't know who's out there...and I really only want people I know reading about our family! Thanks for understanding!
This week at Jo's:
| All 3 of the boys have enjoyed this horse costume at Jo's! |
| Outdoor fun! |
| Using a glue stick! It can be done before kids enter kindergarten! Ha! |
| It's the simple things... |
| 2nd grader! |
It's been a year ago this month that Jo was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. And she beat it! Her husband and oldest daughter orchestrated an amazing surprise get-together for this past weekend. Joella is not one for surprises. She's a tough one to surprise. So everyone was nervous about it. But...SHE WAS SURPRISED!!! We all met at a local restaurant and waited for her to arrive with her friend Kendra (under the pretense that they were going out for Kendra's birthday). She walked in, we all started cheering...and the tears started flowing! What a great way to celebrate a great person!
| We were glad to spend our anniversary (11 years) morning celebrating Jo! |
| Bryce hung close to Erika and Jo all morning! |
| Bryce with JoJo |
| The whole gang! We got shirts...Jo got the only pink one! |
Matt and I decided to get tickets to the Royals game Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary. We've been wanting to go...and tried earlier this summer...but finally made it happen. Erika watched the boys for us so we could have some adult time! It was such a beautiful night! Too bad the Royals didn't pull out a win for us...but either way the company couldn't be beat!
![]() |
| Way up high...but a great view! |
![]() |
| 11 years!!! |
Today after church we decided to head to the apple orchard. This is an annual thing for us. Matt and I were talking about how funny it is that we only go there one time every year, but the second we pulled into the parking lot, the boys knew exactly where we were and exactly what to do!
| I just love Mason's pose in this picture! |
| LOVE!!! |
| They got new pedal cars...hard to pedal! |
| "I can't move it!" |
| When I put the camera to my eye, Bryce started waving his arms at me! All he wanted to do was get in this tractor! |
| And he loved the chickens! |
| Found one! |
| Looking for good ones! |
| We need to fill this basket! |
| Get the best one! |
| I got it! |
| Look at that smile! |
| Bryce looks so small on this tractor! |
| It was so hard to get all 3 looking...Bryce was the uncooperative one this time! |
| The best I got...all smiling...2/3 looking! |
.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment