Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Zane!!!

This school year is winding down!  There are quite a few spring/summer birthdays at Jo's house, so the kids have been celebrating!  The picture below is the day they celebrated Lawson's birthday.  He requested a pajama day.  The night before, Mason picked out the pajamas he'd wear and we laid them out.  That morning, he wanted nothing to do with wearing pajamas.  When I asked him why he didn't wear them, he told me "I didn't want to look like a dork."

Nora, Braeden, Mason, and Lawson
Our baby turned 7 on Sunday!  I remember so clearly the day he was born.  I feel like he should be Bryce's age/size!  We celebrated back home with our family.  This year, Zane decided to have a Ninjago themed party.  They are Lego Ninjas.  The white ninja is named Zane, so it was very fitting!  Zane is so loved, and we are lucky to have amazing families!  Thanks to everyone who was able to join us to help Zane celebrate!

Zane and Uncle Adam

Zane with his gifts

Grandma Beggs, Grandpa & Grandma Baker, Kim

Celine, Matt, Greg, Keeta, Chris

Celine, Greg, Keeta

Keaton, Jeff, Dad, Adam, Craig
Jake, Kaitlin, Corbyn, Reeta, Mom, Kenna, Jennie, Keaton, Jeff, Dad

LOVE this little man!

Uncle "Buzzard" teasing Mason!

Zane with his cupcake tower!

Waiting for everyone to finish singing to blow out his candle

Kenna and Mason hanging out, waiting to eat a cupcake!

No comments: