YIPPEE! Summer is here! It has been a very stressful couple of weeks! I know some of you aren't feeling sorry for me, as I'm typing this on summer break...but the last few weeks of school are tough! The kids are done...I'm done...but there are 5,273,510 things to do! I'm very lucky to have an amazing husband that was willing to let me stay late a couple of nights so I could get it all done! Thanks honey!
Since we were out of town on Zane's birthday, we celebrated last week. Zane chose to eat at Red Robin. He was really hoping that they'd bring him 2 balloons tied together and put them under his chin...then when they did he was embarrassed!
.JPG) |
| Happy 7th birthday! |
I had a great end of the year at school! I get so attached to those little kiddos...and then have to pass them on! I had a couple of them crying this year...that's hard for me. I just really dislike the last day of school. It's no sort of fun! Some of my parents went together to get me a very nice gift...a magazine, some chocolate, a pedicure, and A FREE HOUSE CLEANING! When I opened that last one...I cried! The mom who spear headed that gift was in my room every single Thursday throughout the year. We got to know each other very well. So it meant a lot to me! Probably the most thoughtful gift I've ever received from parents!
We decided to stay home for the long weekend. Matt has been working long hours. I just finished another school year. Our house is a disaster. Since it was a long weekend, we wanted to do something fun to kick off the summer. So we went to a hotel with a water park! We left Saturday afternoon and spent the night there. It was fun!!!
.JPG) |
| Our loves! |
.JPG) |
| Mr. Handsome! In his first swim suit!!! |
.JPG) |
| This happens a lot at our house...the boys are always in Bryce's face...and he just grabs, pinches, chews...etc...I love it! |
.JPG) |
| Ride em cowboy! At the restaurant we ate at! |
Matt's parents called to say Brent surprised them with a visit and they were wanting to get the boat out on the water. So...they headed down here and we met in Smithville. What a weekend for Bryce...first swimming pool AND boat ride on the lake!
.JPG) |
| WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO ME? |
.JPG) |
| Poor fella...it looked like we had him in a straight jacket! But he was SO good the whole time! |
.JPG) |
| Hanging out in the lake! |
.JPG) |
| Zane and Matt...Matt's being a show off! |
.JPG) |
| Cool dude! |
.JPG) |
| Tuckered out! |
.JPG) |
| Bet this was an interesting conversation... |
.JPG) |
| Zane, Uncle Brent, Mason |
.JPG) |
| More all tuckered out! |
Now that summer is here...I'd love for time to slow down! But it won't, so we're going to try to make the most of it! I've given myself this week to get things clean, organized, etc...then I'm going to TRY to not care about keeping up with the house...and just enjoy my boys!
Mason's Marvels
No comments:
Post a Comment