Monday, September 29, 2008

Kansas Speedway

Lately when Zane has gotten up in the mornings, the lights have bothered his eyes...so he has been asking for his sunglasses to wear while his eyes adjust. Here he is one morning this week watching cartoons when he woke up:

Thursday, Matt's parents came down to get Zane and take him back to Iowa. They got here in enough time to go with us to pick him up from preschool. He was SO excited that he was beside himself and didn't know how to react! As soon as we got in the car he kept saying "go to Papa and Gaga's house now!" He was ready to go spend the weekend with them!

Friday night after work, Matt and I headed to Kansas Speedway for our annual Nascar race weekend! It was a busy, fun, and exciting weekend! We are very worn out and tired...not used to staying up that late!! I hope we can catch up on our sleep soon! Here are some pictures of our weekend:

Clint Bowyer and I (my favorite driver, we
saw him in the infield Friday night!)
Nicole, Mike Helton (Nascar President), and I
Parachuters before Sunday's race

Zane had so much fun in Iowa while we were at the race! He got to see all of his grandparents and great-grandparents, so it was a good weekend for that! He also found out how to turn the lawn mower on by himself and was driving it around the farm...to grandma's surprise! I guess all of the keys need to be out of EVERYTHING now! Nothing is safe around Zaner! Here are some pictures of Zane on the farm:

Papa and Zane playing
Papa and Zane working on the tractor
Fun on the swingset!
Zane resting after a long day on the farm...

Have a great week!

No comments: