

Zane really seemed to like his room when it was finished. He went in and said "Oh, blue wall. Zane like it!" In the next picture he's standing in front of the wall saying "ta-da!"
Here are some pictures of his finished room. The bedding has cars and trucks on it. We will be adding some pictures to the walls soon! I'm trying to talk Matt in to painting some pictures for him...he is very creative with that stuff!


The bed seems SO BIG with Zane in it!! He slept in his new bed Thursday night for the first time. He was a little unsure, but did okay. I thought it'd be tougher because he'd want his old bed, but he now says that's Bobby's bed (the name we've been calling baby #2). He's still scared of monsters and we really struggle with that at nighttime. I hope it's a phase that's soon over! Here he is on Friday morning before we woke him up:

This weekend we headed to Iowa. We were unsure if there would be races or not (remember the flood pictures?), but went to stay with Adam since my parents were out of town for the weekend. Apparently there were a ton of volunteers helping pump water off the track and working on it all week, so the races were on! I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately for us, it wasn't a good night for our racecar...I guess that's racing!
We spent yesterday with Matt's family. We were glad we could all be together to celebrate Father's Day! Zane and I got Matt a new mower...he just has to decide which one he really wants!
Have a great week and we'll hope the rain quits for a little while!






No comments:
Post a Comment