Last weekend the boys took a trip to the batting cages. This has quickly become a favorite of theirs! I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of Mason...oops...
![]() |
| Dad giving his words of wisdom |
![]() |
| Bryce waiting *patiently* |
![]() |
| Swing batter! |
![]() |
| Zane and I snuck down close to the field, trying to see the players. Soon after this they shooed us out... |
![]() |
| Mason hanging out with Nate and Marcy |
![]() |
| The whole crew! One of my parents from last year was 2 rows ahead of us and I asked her to take our picture! |
![]() |
| Play ball! |
![]() |
| In the bottom of the 9th we finally scored. Zane put on his rally cap, but it didn't work... |
![]() |
| The whole fam! |
![]() |
| The traitors...wearing Cardinals gear... |
On Saturday we took everyone to Oklahoma Joe's for lunch - yumo!
![]() |
| BBQ! |
Then grandma took the kids to Build a Bear. They each had fun building and dressing their furry creature!
![]() |
| Mason chose a minion |
![]() |
| Zane got a bear |
![]() |
| And Bryce got a Ninja turtle |
![]() |
| Getting the hearts ready to put in their animals |
![]() |
| I thought this was adorable how Bryce folded his hands while he was watching her! |
![]() |
| Bryce with "Donnie" |
![]() |
| Madison with Chewbacca |
![]() |
| Zane made Eric "Paws"mer (his favorite player is named Eric Hosmer). |
![]() |
| Of course Mason wouldn't be in a picture...but here's Derrick Thomas |


























No comments:
Post a Comment