Monday, July 27, 2015

Last full week of summer!

So this little man is growing like a weed and I NEED to see him!  (I supposed I could see his dad/my brother as well)!  Haha!

Cutie pie Thomas!
This past week was our last full week of summer at home.  Say what?!?  So we tried to fit some things in before all of the craziness of school begins!  We decided to head to Paradise Park to start our week.  The boys had a BLAST!  Their favorite, as always, was the foam ball area!

Filling up the part that dumps!

Sending some up to Zane, who was up above!

There he is...anxiously awaiting!

Checking everything out!  Probably figuring out how it all works...

Bryce loved the water table!

Face painting.  This is as creative as we got here...
 Bryce says...watch me mom!

Then he says "I am good at this...woo hoo!"  He wanted me to tell papa!

Hole in one?

Swinging a little hard...we almost lost a ball!

Just a (fake) fishing!

I adore this picture!  Too bad Bryce's head is in the way!

Cannonball!
On Tuesday we took in another Royals game with the Ottis family.  Her brother and his family were driving through also and went with us.  It was a gorgeous night for a game!  The Royals WON so that was even better!

Selfie time.  Bryce - I wanted a serious face!

Bryce - now it's time for a goofy face!

We didn't end up getting it together...
Wednesday we had Maggie's boys over so she could work in her room un-interrupted.  They had so much fun with Jaxon and I got my baby fix in!!!

Playing ball outside


Benson and I hanging out in the shade watching the big boys

Mason was all over Benson...wanting to hold him...putting him to sleep!  It was adorable!

Thursday morning I dropped Zane off to go to Scout Camp.  It was a weird feeling taking him somewhere without either Matt or I going.  Earlier this summer he did day camp, but he came home each evening.  This was a 2 night overnight camp.  The first night without a parent.  My stomach was in knots.  I don't know it I am going to be able to handle them growing up and leaving me...

Tie dying time
Thursday night was the make up game between the Cardinals and Royals.  We were all in our Royals gear...and then there was Mason.  We had to take this picture to send to Uncles Aaron and Adam...

Traitor!
Friday we spent a few hours in my classroom.  How in the WORLD is it time for this already?  The boys did great and Mason was a huge help to me...in fact sometimes too much...but I got everything unpacked and put where it needed to be.  Next week I'll spend the week getting everything else ready.  It's nice to have things unpacked for now.

Friday evening was Mason's baseball party at the YMCA.  He had so much fun!!!  We swam, ate, and celebrated a fabulous season!  All but 2 players were there.  We are so lucky to have a great coach that has a child the same age so we can have him as a coach for all sports!

Um...a smile!!  Yay!
Summer is winding down quickly!  Boo!

No comments: