Monday, May 25, 2015

Football Party, Zane's 10th Birthday, Royals vs. Cardinals

Mason's teacher sent me this picture from our zoo trip!
 
Doesn't Mason look so excited to have his parents join him at the zoo???
Last Friday was our final pack meeting this year, where the boys graduated.  Zane is now a Webelo!  One of the things they had to do was walk over the hot coals.  ONLY true scouts could do it without getting burned.  What do you know...Zane was able to do it!

A little cautious...

He did it!

Matt changing his neckerchief

My scouts!

Our den
After the pack meeting we headed to Iowa to spend the weekend.  Saturday we spent the evening at Chris and Kaitlin's wedding.  They lucked out with the weather and got it in right before the big storms!  Sunday we celebrated a belated mother's day and then headed home for Mason's end of football celebration.  He was excited to get another medal!
 

Coach Derrick giving him his medal.

The Eagles

Braeden and Mason

Everyone playing baseball during the party
 On Wednesday, Zane turned 10!  How did that happen?  I just can't believe I have a child in double digits that is going to be taller than me in a couple of years!  He chose Buffalo Wild Wings for supper.  I know it was because he knew they would shout out his name and say Happy Birthday!

This year I decided to put streamers hanging from his door instead of the balloons...here's the big guy on his birthday

Mason and Matt

Peek a boo Bryce!
Present time!

Let's go Royals!

New glove and ball from Dad
The boys were done with school on Thursday but I had to go on Friday so they all 3 went to Pat's house on Friday.  All week the kids at Pat's were planning their "party" and what the menu would be.  Bryce asked for cheeseballs for breakfast.  I heard that they had anything and everything they wanted...including ice cream for breakfast!

The kids at Pat's!
Since Mason is a Cardinals fan now, and they were in town playing the Royals, we ended our school year with a trip to the K!  It was a great night!  On the way in, Zane said "this is the best late birthday present EVER!" 

Bryce just wanted all the food...

He ate EVERY BIT of it!

Selfie with Zaner

Selfie with Mason
Fireworks Friday!
This weekend my brother and his fiancée Bethany moved to town!  It will be nice to have family nearby!  Today we spent the day at their new home.  It's beautiful! 

Here are some new Thomas pictures!  He's growing and changing so fast!  I get to see him in one week!


He's sick here...poor buddy...he needs me to cuddle him!
I'll probably be MIA on here for a week...next weekend we head to Omaha for my cousin Lisa's wedding and then are going to Mexico for 5 days!  I'm so super excited to relax on the beach!  See you in a couple of weeks with some fun Mexico pictures!!!

No comments: