Sunday, May 10, 2015

Field Trip to the Zoo

Friday was Mason class field trip to the zoo!  Matt and I were both able to go and he was so excited!  When we got there we realized that about 4,000 other school kids were there as well!  It was crazy!
 
Zoo anyone?
We didn't really have a ton of time there and because of the crowd we didn't see a ton, but it was still fun!

Polar bear

Tiger

Such fun!

Kangaroos

Camels
Silly kids during lunch

Mason's class

Notice how he suddenly got the most straight face ever.  Stinker!

Elephant

My favorite of the whole day - penguins!
Their giggles crack me up!
 

This was me trying to get a picture of him with us...with friends...anyone...no go!
On the same day we were at the zoo, Zane had field day.  His picture was posted on the school's Facebook page!
 
Teamwork!
Saturday was Mason's last football game.  This was a game that got rained out earlier in the season.  We weren't sure we were going to get to play this one, but the rain held out for us!  Mason got 4 flags and had a chance to run for a touchdown.

Getting ready...

Got it!

Scheming with Coach Ryan!

Get him Mas!
Determined!
 

Making the plan...

HIKE!
I told my brother he was slacking on getting pictures sent to me so I got these today!  My little buddy is growing so fast!  I get to see him in 3 weeks!
 




Today for Mother's Day I did NOTHING.  Literally.  I sat on the couch and checked Facebook all day long!  It was great!  I'll probably regret it this week when life is so super crazy, but today it ROCKED!  Lucky to be blessed with 3 amazing boys I call my sons!  Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments: