Sunday, March 8, 2015

Basketball Photo and Spring Weather!

We finally got Mason's team and individual basketball photos back.  So cute!  They were the Eagles.
 
Go Eagles!

Handsome!
Is it sad that I have more photos of my nephew this week than my own children?!?

He's getting so big!

Go Hawkeyes!

Cuddle Bunny!
This week was busy, but pretty uneventful at the same time...I know that sounds weird.  It was our first week without basketball which was nice but strange.  Zane said "I'm going to miss basketball."  I'm glad we found something he enjoys!  So our evenings weren't super busy, except I had my school musical, but there is a LOT to get accomplished at school before spring break!  We are anxious for it to start...we are going to St. Louis to see Thomas!  (Oh, yes, and Aaron and Michele also).

In the meantime...we are really enjoying the spring weather that has come this weekend!  I'm very happy because with nice weather means OUTDOOR recess at school.  That is MUCH NEEDED!

Last night I received news that my former band director passed away.  I remember Mr. Williams as a king, caring, jovial man who loved music, his students, and would loved seeing them succeed.  I pray for his wife Shann and their family as they learn to live life without Jay.  Many thoughts and prayers to them!

No comments: