Sunday, March 1, 2015

Basketball Finale

This week the two youngest have really been into building forts!  They really did a great job of working together on it!  It was refreshing to see them getting along instead of fighting!
 
Fort!

Mason by his creation

Bryce did NOT want me to take a picture of him

Mason was all over the pictures though!

Nice pose Mas!

He wanted an action shot of him "building" it!
Mason has a little stomach bug on Thursday.  I stayed home with him.  He slept most of the day, I felt so bad for him.  He had to miss his last basketball practice.  Boo.  We thought he was doing much better that night, but he got sick again!  So he stayed home again Friday with Matt.  By the afternoon he was better so they went to Matt's work for a few hours to get some things done.  Matt said he sat at his desk for 2 hours copying a picture that Zane had drawn for Matt awhile ago.
 
Take your (sick) child to work day!
Saturday was the boys' last basketball games of the year.  My mom and dad were going to come down, but with Mason being sick I told them it was probably safer to stay home.  We started with Zane's game at 9:00 Saturday morning.  After the game we went to lunch at Pizza Street.  We ate, played games, and got medals from the coaches.  Mason was doing great...until he ate 2 platefuls of food.  Suddenly he didn't feel so well again, just in time for his game!  Ugh!

Parents and siblings

Coach Lori talking to the boys.

Zaners with his medal

Coach Hill and Zane

Coach Lori and Zane
We had to leave straight from Pizza Street to go to Mason's game.  By the time we got there he said he felt a little better.  He played the first 3 quarters of the game and seemed fine.  When it was his turn to go in during the 4th quarter, he went up to his coach and said "I don't feel good."  Then I saw him running toward me crying, so I took him to the bathroom.  He didn't end up getting sick but he didn't play anymore either.  I think the pizza buffet on his sickish stomach didn't go over well.  We were supposed to go to a celebration for his team at the Y - swimming, basketball, ice cream sundaes.  When it came time he was crying and asking if we could just go get his medal and come home.  So I went to the party, took the items I donated for the party, and got his medal.  Such a bummer.  I hate that he had to miss it.  He would have had so much fun!  Oh well.  Such is life!
 
And of course I adore my weekly photos of Thomas.  He has grown and changed SO MUCH already!  Can't wait to get my hands on him again!
 
Looks like he's talking to me!

Tummy time!  They said he likes seeing himself in the mirror!

Zane's team basketball photo

All star!

No comments: