Our elves have been busy finding new spots in our house!
| Photo bombed... |
| They are trying to sneak across the kitchen... |
This week the boys had their second basketball practice. We didn't get to watch Mason's first practice because it was the same night as Zane's school music program, so it was fun to watch him this week! Here are a couple of videos!
Friday was ugly Christmas day at my school. I had been thinking about my outfit for awhile...since last year since I purchased part of it during after Christmas sales! This was the second year in a row that I won! I have 2 outfit ideas now, so I'm covered for a couple of years!
![]() |
| Shirt was worn a few years ago but I didn't win with it. Skirt is a tree skirt. Leggings have pictures of Christmas lights are are legitimately on sale at Wal-Mart...for real...not as a joke... |
| He was mad when he saw me taking pictures... |
| Sort of...ish...participating. |
This week I became a Jamberry Independent Consultant. If you don't know what they are...Jamberrys are nail wraps. They come in over 300 colors and designs and are so much fun to wear! They last for about 2 weeks on your hands and 4-6 weeks on your toes. Ladies - these are great! Let me know if you want to order or host a party! Guys - these make great gifts for the ladies! If you're ever interested, my website is amytbaker.jamberrynails.net
I can barely believe Christmas is a week and a half away! I have had my shopping done for awhile, just need to wrap it all. Matt has been perfecting his peanut brittle recipe and I must say he is doing very well with it! We've probably eaten 4-5 batches of it! My figure is not thanking him for it! Ha! It will be another busy week so I'm hoping we can take some moments to slow down and enjoy it all!








No comments:
Post a Comment