I was reminded once again this week just how quickly time flies when Zane turned 8! Seriously! I can hardly believe it when I hear myself saying I have an 8 year old. What an amazing ride the last 8 years have been. Zane - you are amazing! We love you more than you will ever know!
| Happy 8th birthday Zane! |
Thursday night was Mason's end of the year program at preschool. It was the graduation ceremony for those moving on to kindergarten next year. I almost cried...thinking we'd be sitting in that position for Mason next year. Wow! Mason was really excited for his program. That morning he told Matt he didn't need to go to school until after supper because "that's what Mrs. Buchholz said." I tried my hardest to get him to dress up. The best I could get was the "tie shirt" and jeans. Oh well...he was still cute!
| Mason with Mrs. Buchholz |
| Mason with his buddy Max (when we got there Mason said "Max has on his handsome clothes") |
| Madelyn & Zane...can't believe how big these kids are! |
| Brycers crawling all over before it started |
| The looks on these kids' faces crack me up! Look at Nora (front, white sweater)! |
| Doing the actions... |
| Singing the songs! |
| This is what Zane did the whole time! At least it kept him from whining! |
| Bryce loved clapping for them! |
| Thank goodness it's not time for him to be in school yet! |
| Yay Mason! |
| Mason with Ms. Jackie (one of his half time teacher assistants) |
| Mason with Mrs. Fredde, who is with him at the after school program |
| Mason with Mrs. Dawn (also with him at after school) |
| Nora and Mason |
| Nora and Madelyn...sweet sisters |
| Attempting to get an "from oldest to youngest" photo. You can see Mason was really into it... |
| Mrs. Pickett and Zane |
| Abraham and Zane |
| Zane and his 1st grade class |
| Zane with Ms. Jackie (a teacher at Y-Club) |
Um...it's less than 2 weeks until Mexico! YAHOO! If you're wondering...operation bikini body has not gone completely as I'd planned for it to...I always have pretty lofty goals for weight loss...but I'm still going to go and enjoy myself...I can lose weight later!






No comments:
Post a Comment