What a week! I knew when it started that it would be crazy. Wednesday was Kindergarten Roundup. We already have 85 kids signed up for next year - which is the most we have EVER had at this point in the year! So we are a little worried that we might have large class sizes! I hope that it just means we have them all identified...or that there will be enough more that we can add a section! More than 20 kindergartners...in August...is interesting! I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband that doesn't hesitate to leave work early on these kinds of days to get the boys. While I was at Roundup, I got this picture from Matt:
![]() |
| GRASS! |
Apparently Bryce loved the grass! When I got to thinking about it, this is probably the first time he really "remembers" grass, as he would have only been 4 months old at this time last year! Matt said it was hilarious...he'd sit down in the grass, then lay back, and just giggle! He's such a joy to us!
Today was Mother's Day. What a great day! I'm so lucky to have three amazing boys call me Mom! And we are also fortunate enough to have two amazing moms!!! Today we went to church, ate lunch together, and had Yogurtini (frozen yogurt) for supper cause moms got theirs free! We really did feed the boys when we got home, but counted it as our supper!
This weekend, Mason has been all about helping Matt around the garage. He has wanted to clean everything! They ended up getting some gloves and masks to keep him safe from chemicals they were using. He took it a little far...was wearing them as we planted flowers as well!
| Mason washing things... |
| He was telling me NOT to take pictures! Because he was working on the farm! |
| Bryce just wanted in on the action...poor fella! |
| Bryce and Daddy! |
![]() |
| The boys acting as statues...Mason as "Peter Parker" shooting webs! |
![]() |
| Statue Peter Parker |
![]() |
| Statue Zane (he actually was copying another statue beside him). |
![]() |
| Yogurtini! Me with my loves! |
Yesterday I got word that my Great Aunt Ruth, my Grandpa Bunch's sister, passed away at the age of 97. She would have turned 98 today! Aunt Ruth had the best memory. She could always tell us dates, years, stories, and it was great! Please pray for her family, and for safe travels for everyone, as we say good-bye to her this week. The funeral is on Wednesday and so I will be traveling to Iowa for that and leaving the boys here.
In closing this week, I'll leave you with a message from Kid President. It's a message to moms. This kid just makes me smile. If you have a few spare minutes...watch it! Even if you're not a mom, he'll make you smile too! Click on the link below to go there.











No comments:
Post a Comment