Monday, April 29, 2013

Handsome Fellas!

A couple of week's worth...
 
Jo sent me this picture of Bryce in a big boy booster.  Hardly seems possible...
 
Such a big boy!
I got a new lens for my camera and was playing around with it one night with the boys.  They weren't super cooperative, but I got a few shots!

Here Mason was dancing silly!  Funny the facial expressions you capture sometimes!

Hat, bandana, and pj's...interesting!

Shooting webs at me.

Posing for Mom

He was working on making a web here and was getting mad at me for taking his picture.

Case in point...

Spidey.  Here I focused on his fingers to make the rest of him a little blurry.  It worked!

Webs all over!
Shooting his web

Coming at ya!

Scaling the bed...I got in trouble for this one...letting them crawl on the bed...oops...

More scaling...

And more scaling...
Zane had his end of the year Cub Scout meeting where he graduated from being a Tiger to a Wolf.  I was unable to go because Bryce was sick with a fever and needed to stay home.  So the big boys all went for the night.
 
Zane with his pack

Part of the graduation is gettin your face painted.  As you can see, Zane was LESS than thrilled about this...
Still not happy...

Wow...if looks could kill...

Pack of Tigers to Wolves

A little happier with Dad

Bunny ears!

Rar!
In the last few weeks we've had pictures of all of the boys separately...Zane and Mason at school, and Bryce with the photographer we've been going to the last year.  I know I'm biased, but I have some very handsome boys!

Zaners looking so old!

I don't know how they get him to pose!

"Mr. Innocent"

This one is my favorite!

Bryce's 1 year photos...a tad late...but better late than never right (he is my 3rd so you need to be impressed that he has photos by himself!)  To see them all, go to http://www.carisahubbardphoto.com/bryce42013  If you can't get to the pictures and it asks you for a code, it's Bryce42013
 
This past weekend began with Bryce finishing up with his fever.  Thank you to Keeta for coming down to spend Monday with him.  Thankfully he didn't have a fever that day, but I felt like he needed that one more day to be sure he was okay before returning to Jo's.  The rest of the week it was rainy and cold.  And as busy as usual.  I have to keep reminding myself it's the end of the school year and they're all like this.  But it's hard to find time to take a breath sometimes!  Thankfully this weekend it warmed up and we were able to get outside and enjoy it!  Yesterday Matt and Mason took the boat to Smithville Lake for a test run.  While they were gone, Zane, Bryce, and I spent some time in the great outdoors!
 
Posing for Mama

Biggest and Littlest playing together

"Mom, take a picture of me throwing the ball..."

Going...

Gone!  (Yes, I got out of the way)!

"Here mom.  I found something..."

Bryce spent a lot of time picking up the mowed grass

And had this expression most of the time!

And handed me a lot of rocks, dirt, trash, and grass...

And even more grass...

And finally, with Zane's help, we got a smile out of him!
Operation Bikini Body...well...it's moving slowly.  I do so very well during the week...then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday hit.  I just do so much better when I'm at work and "can't" get whatever I want!  I still really have 15 pounds left that I'd like to lose.  And although it may not be gone by Mexico, I want it to be gone soon.  I want this to be a lifestyle, not a diet.  It needs to be something I can maintain.  And still live life.  And still get to eat fun stuff.  So it will take time, and I need to be patient with myself, but it's so hard!

Have a good week!  Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: