A couple of cute pictures of Bryce at Jo's house...
Playing on the dump trck
Relaxing with Ethan in the booster!!
Playing on the floor
This child CONSTANTLY has his fingers in his mouth!
Last Sunday was St. Patrick's Day and for some reason Zane kept asking if he could build a leprechaun trap. He said he had an idea and wanted to try it out. So he tried it...
My boys working on the trap
Taping money to the box
Writing notes
Mom overseeing
Mason's note said "Do not take my gold"
Zane wrote "Do not touch this gold." There's also tape covering the bowl, with a "trap hole" on top.
"Here is no gold."
The trap!
If you ask Zane what his favorite app on his Kindle Fire is...his answer will be "YouTube." He loves to get on there and watch people putting Lego sets together. Secretly, he practices doing this himself...he's dying for us to record him and put him on youtube! We sometimes hear him practicing in his room...quietly so we don't know...but he just wants to do that himself! He wanted me to record him telling all about his trap, and I actually put it on youtube...here goes:
Zane with his trap
Mason posing by the trap
Then Mason decided to "shake his booty"
We've taught Bryce some sign language. Here you'll see him wave "hi," sign "more" and say "bye"
As soon as Bryce hears music, he starts dancing. Usually he bounces up and down, but on this particular day he was spinning in circles. Too cute!
Gross, I know...don't judge. Naturally, before I got the camera out, Bryce was belly laughing harder than I've ever heard him laugh...all about the boys spitting water on him...I did get a little bit of it on tape here...
I'm sad to report that we did NOT catch a leprechaun! When we woke up in the morning, this is what we found:
He escaped!
There were coins all the way down the steps!
And he even needed to use the restroom!
This weekend started with the boys going to Parents Night Out at Zane's Y-Club. They are trying to raise money, so we thought it was a great cause! They don't take anyone not potty trained, so it was Matt, Bryce, and I for the evening! Matt was up at Yancy's working on the boat motor, so we headed that way and hung out there for awhile, then had supper. The boys reported they had fun there, and when I picked them up they were dancing in the dark! :)
Saturday the big boys went to a movie while I stayed home and frosted about 11 dozen cupcakes for a family in my class who had an event for the child that's in my class. He was born with a congenital heart defect, has had more surgeries than I'd like to tell you about, and is a blessing to know and have in my life! Anyway, I was glad to help out and had fun making them!
Yesterday around 4:30 it started snowing. And snowing. And snowing. It did quit for awhile, but began again in the night. When we woke up it was still snowing and everything was covered! We jumped into the Tahoe and were a tad late for church...but we were there! Zane and Mason were the only kids in one Sunday School class...they had the teacher to themselves!
Gearing up for another crazy busy week! Have a good one!
Likes: His boys, expensive tools, racecars, staying up late, The Royals. Dislikes: A dirty garage floor, cold weather, waking up early.
Amy (a.k.a. Mom/Mama/Mommy)
Likes: My boys, thunderstorms, reading, hugs and kisses, cupcakes, baking, The Royals. Dislikes: Fake people, anyone hurting, a dirty house, talking on the phone.
1 comment:
sweet blessings for the cupcakes - all 120+ were happily devoured by hungry heart kids and siblings... and parents.
even with the snow, we had a great turnout - over 100 of the 200 expected! we dubbed you "amy (the) baker" - matthew thought it was very funny!
thank you sooooooooooooo much sweet momma and teacher and friend.
Post a Comment