I found this picture on my phone from last week that I forgot to share! Matt and Zane went to Joe's Pizza on their way to Cub Scouts. Zane thought it was hilarious that the pizza was bigger than his head! And now it's all he can talk about. Matt thought it would be a neat and fun place that could be "their place" and when he told Zane about it, all he could say was "Could Mason come here sometime too?" I tell you...these boys have such a love/hate relationship!
![]() |
| Joe's Pizza...YUM! |
This week was spring break for Mason, Bryce, and I. Poor Zane had to go to school. (And Matt, who had to work). Unfortunately Zane's old enough now to realize just what's going on. He cried Monday morning when he had to go to school...knowing we got to stay home all day. Made me feel bad! We took advantage of having the time to visit people and eat at different places. Monday we went to Oklahoma Joe's with Matt, Tuesday we took lunch to Zane at school, and Wednesday we met Mary and Nora for lunch. It was really cute to see Mason at Zane's school. He told me "I've had McDonald's too much Mom. I want to take my own lunch." So we packed him a lunch and he took that! I think it was less about McDonald's and more about packing a lunch to take to school! Anyway, all three boys were VERY GOOD during this lunch, even though we sat at a table of boys and they were trying to impress me with how goofy they could be. I was very proud of Zane for not joining in!
We also did a lot of eating out for supper as well! I know...I had more time on my hands than normal...but I took full advantage of time with the boys and relaxation during the days...and didn't have anything to show for it by nighttime! Ha!
![]() |
| Bryce LOVES pasta with alfredo sauce! He has also discovered ketchup as of late...YUM! |
![]() |
| YUM! |
We hit a milestone with our van this week...100,000 miles! Yes, I was driving as I took this photo...and going over 60...I promise you I was safe! :o)
![]() |
| 100,000? Wow! |
![]() |
| After dinner...the boys needed toothpicks like Papa Dennis! Zane said he had food in his teeth and Mason said "I just leave this in my mouth. I don't get food out of my teeth." |
Lately we've been struggling with electronics. It's all the boys want to do. All day long. All night long. From the moment they wake up. Until they go to bed. Even in bed. Wii. DS. Kindle Fire. TV. So this weekend we took everything away for the whole day Saturday. Wow. What do you know. The boys played together! Okay, I might be exaggerating, but to an extent they are over-electronicized! So new rules have been put into place and hopefully they're remember how to use their imaginations and play more! We were also very fortunate to have two beautiful days to end our spring break...Thursday and Friday! The weather was GORGEOUS those days! So we took advantage by going to the park Thursday and playing outside Friday. What a mean, mean tease Mother Nature. Because the following day it was 40!
| FARMING! Zane is Papa Craig, Mason is Old Papa |
| Loading the wagons |
| Farmers working together |











No comments:
Post a Comment