As you'll soon see...by the lack of photos...it's been a little crazy around here lately! So I'll just go with the photos I have and give you a few updates...this post is heavy on Bryce pictures...thanks to Jo...cause I got them all from her daycare website!
Speaking of Jo...a couple of weekends ago her oldest daughter, Erika, had her birthday party and invited us to go along. I had Erika as a kindergarten student. She was then, and is now, an amazing person! Erika just turned 14, and for her birthday, she invited friends and family to do a community service project! We went to Harvesters and packaged meals that get delivered to elementary schools every week. In about an hour and a half we packaged 1,060 meals! We had a lot of fun and it was a great lesson on service, giving, and compassion for Zane! I'm so proud of Erika and pray that my boys turn out to be as great as she is!
 |
| We were in charge of instant oatmeal and cheerios! |
And then there's Bryce...here are some fun pictures from Jo's house...
 |
| Peek a boo! |
 |
| Happy little fella! |
 |
| Ready for naptime! |
 |
| Three cheers! |
 |
| Can I go outside Jo??? |
 |
| Hello! |
 |
| She said he ate this entire mess! |
Monday afternoon I left for St. Louis with my boss and another co-worker to attend a technology conference. It was hard to say good-bye to the boys and know I wouldn't see them for 2 days, but it was also nice to sleep knowing noone would be kicking me in the ribs (Not Matt...Mason)! The conference was good. We learned some things we can bring back and share with our staff. The worst part is always the travel time. I got home Wednesday night and was completely exhausted. I think I was in bed by 8:30! That's EARLY for me!!! We are super lucky that Grandma Keeta was able to come and stay with the boys from Monday-Thursday. It was SUCH a big help to Matt as he's super busy at work and would have had a hard time getting everyone picked up in time while I was gone. I was sure the boys would be very mad when I came back because it meant Grandma would leave. They didn't seem to be too upset...yet...
Thursday was Valentine's Day and I had great plans...all red/heart shaped food, gifts, love, and then Bryce had a fever when I picked him up...UGH! I was feeling completely overwhelmed...and behind...at work, at home...in life...and then this! So instead of me making fun things for the boys, all I could muster was driving through McDonald's. Apparently Grandma wore them out...from our house to McDonald's, this was the result...
 |
| Bryce and I were the only coherent ones! |
Thankfully my parents were able to come down Friday and they kept Bryce at home so we could resume our normal schedule. We were so thankful! I'm still feeling behind and have so many things to accomplish, but I'll get there! It would have been worse to have to do sub plans after already having been gone two days!
So a special thanks to our parents! We appreciate that you would change your lives completely to help us out!
No comments:
Post a Comment