This weekend was my little brother's wedding weekend! Typing this right now...I can't believe it's over...and it was an amazing weekend indeed! The festivities started Thursday after school/work when Matt's parents, my parents, and my brother headed to our house. Matt's parents were staying at our house with the boys while the rest of us went to St. Louis. We got there about 10:30, checked into our hotel, and went to bed. We knew we had a lot of things ahead of us!
Friday morning we had breakfast and then met Michele's dad and grandpa. Aaron came over to have breakfast with us, then Michele came to get Mom and I for a little girl time. We went, along with Michele's mom and MOH, to get our nails done and have lunch. It was fun!
After that, Mom, Dad, and I went to the zoo for a little while, then rested in the room before the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was really nice. Afterwards, we went to a bar called The Chocolate Bar. They had lots of chocolate things! It was a fun evening to meet Michele's family and just spend great time together!
 |
| The happy couple! |
 |
| The Schiefen/Koerners...Jess, Brian, Lisa, Jan, Paul |
 |
| Heidi, Brian, Jan, Jess, Curt, Lisa, Adam |
 |
| Aunt Jan and Mom...Sisters! |
 |
| Aaron and Michele with Michele's grandma Edith and dad Mark |
 |
| Aaron, Michele, Pat (Michele's mom) |
 |
| The Bunches...Michele (not quite a bunch at this point...but close), Aaron, Adam, Judy, Dennis, me, Matt |
 |
| I usually hate pictures of myself. My Aunt Jan was playing with my camera and took this one. I actually like it, so figured what the heck, I'll post a picture of myself for once! |
Saturday morning we got up and headed to the arch. Both Matt and I had been there in the past, but were anxious to go again. Before heading up in the arch, we watched a documentary that showed them building it, then we went on up! It was amazing! I could have hung out there forever!
 |
| The arch! |
 |
| All of us that went together...F: Adam, Lisa, me. B: Paul, Jan, Mom, Dad, Adam, Matt |
 |
| A great view of the stadium! |
 |
| Matt and I in the arch! |
We wanted to tour the brewery, but were afraid we wouldn't have time, and I didn't want to feel rushed. Michele asked me to pick up some of the flowers, so we did that on our way back to the hotel. There, we met Uncle Ron and Aunt Pat and went to lunch. Then the boys (Aaron, Adam, and Troy) came to our hotel room to take pictures of them getting ready. Matt and I decided to hit the hot tub to relax before getting ready for the wedding. Then...it was time!
 |
| The venue was so neat! Here is where the ceremony was held! |
 |
| Matt and I! We did a prom pose! Ha! |
 |
| Aaron anxiously awaiting his bride! |
 |
| Here comes the bride! |
 |
| Exchanging rings. I loved the front row seat! :o) |
 |
| Mr. and Mrs. Bunch!!! |
 |
| Love their faces! |
 |
| Mother/Son dance |
 |
| Aaron, me, Michele |
 |
| Dad and Mom enjoying a dance |
 |
| Cousins! Aaron, me, Jess, Lisa, Adam, Brian |
 |
| The end of the night...and Troy (the Best Man) FINALLY got out on the dance floor! He said if my dad could be out there dancing, then he could! Haha! |
 |
| LOVE the socks! Adam, Brian, Aaron, Troy |
It was a beautiful and fun night! So happy we were all there to help them celebrate!!!
The next morning we all met for brunch. There were quite a few of us there!
 |
| Cheers to a great weekend...and happily ever after! |
 |
| The happy couple! |
It was nice to have an "adult" weekend...but we missed our boys! We are so thankful to Matt's parents for spending their weekend with the boys! They are creating such amazing memories that they will cherish forever!
We are so happy for Aaron and Michele and wish them the best now and always! We can't wait to bring the boys to St. Louis very soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment