Sunday, September 30, 2012

Farm, Wedding, and Chiefs

Little Mr. Bryce seems to enjoy hanging his tongue out of his mouth!  It's funny to see him crawling around all over like that!  Sometimes it sounds like he's panting like a dog!  It's too funny!
 
Bryce showing off his tongue!
Last week I finally unpacked the boys' suitcase and realized Grandma had left her camera in there with pictures from their weekend on the farm!  So here are some fun pictures from that!
Brycers...getting so big!

Farmer Mason!

Zane and Bryce

These boys LOVE the farm!

He's in Heaven!

Farmer Zane
In the tractor!

Grandma wanted a photo with all 3 boys...but Mason kept saying "not yet" so this is what she got...

Seriously...doesn't seem possible he should even be able to sit on this!  Grandma said he accidentally got his foot on the "gas" and made it go a couple of times!

Showing Bryce the ropes!
This weekend we headed back to Iowa for a wedding.  It was nice to see everyone and catch up...it had been so long!!!
 
The boys having a tea party!

Colton and I!  Ten years ago he was our ring bearer...and only 2!

McKinna and I.  10 years ago she was only 3 months...and pooped on my wedding dress!

Matt and McKinna

Nicole and I.

Chris, Nicole, me, Matt.  Ten years ago they were our best man and matron on honor!
After the wedding and reception, we came back to Kansas City.  Yes, last night.  We left at 11:00.  Matt is such a trooper...he knew I would fall asleep about as soon as we got into the vehicle...and he was okay with that...guess after 10 years of marriage you know each other huh?  He drove us safely home and we got a few hours of sleep before heading to the Chiefs game to tailgate at 7:30!  Craziness.  We went with 3 other couples and had lots of fun!  The game...not so good...we left at halftime...but the tailgating was fun!!!

Brent, Matt, Jason

Matt and I

No comments: