Monday, September 5, 2011

Photos From Jo's

Somehow this week passed me by...quicker than I thought...because when I took my camera out to do this blog post...I realized I hadn't taken ONE SINGLE PICTURE!  I know, you think I'm sick, right?  Not sick, just a busy Mama...but luckily I remembered I hadn't uploaded any of the photos from Jo's house this year...so this post is full of Jo photos!  Luckily it includes the days before school started, so Zane gets to be seen in this post as well!  He went to Jo's on my work days, before school started.

Zane on the Razor

Pedal, Zane, Pedal!

Mason on the Razor

Nora and Mason with the Magna Doodles

Erika teaching Mason and Braden a song from Vacation Bible School

These two are like two peas in a pod!  Singing the song still...

Mason pushing Braeden around in the dumptruck

Amazing to me...but Mason totally knows how to use an i-pad!

Watching cartoons on the computer...no cable...so they improvised!

Playing "house" with Nora and Braeden


Things are going well for everyone...Matt's busy at work, I'm getting settled (although completely exhausted) with my class of 23 little ones, Zane's doing a fabulous job at school, and Mason has only had one "no candy" day so far!  They boys are really starting to enjoy watching my stomach grow!  They talk to the baby and desperately want to feel him move!  He's now moving enough that you can watch my belly and see movement.  I could sit and watch that for hours!  That is one thing I missed and will miss about pregnancy...so trying to slow down and enjoy these moments!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

LOVE the prego stick-figure!!!!! shes cute, just like you!

i agree... i miss that flutter of movement; even the good hard kicks in the ribs - its such an amazing thing to have a critter inside rolling around and kicking and poking and hiccuping. enjoy them if you can!

happy today off!!!