Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We got Zane's preschool pictures back a few weeks ago, and I keep forgetting to scan and get them on here.  They turned out SO GOOD!  It's just so hard to believe this is my little man...all ready to go to kindergarten in the fall!  This coming Friday we are going to be celebrating his Preschool graduation...I'm sure there will be tears by Mama...

Sweet boy

He LOOKS innocent!
Our little graduate!
Braeden, Mason & Nora hanging on the swing at Jo's

Remember Mason's strep last week...yeah...well it was super contagious!  Madelyn, Braeden, Jo, and Erika all got some form of strep!  It was very weird becuase not everyone reacted the same.  A couple had a fever only, Mason had the spots, and Jo's daughter had strep throat!  Let's hope everyone is on the mend!   

Mason "reading" in Zane's chair

Braeden, Mason, and Lawson on PJ day at Jo's
Saturday we were excited to be able to help Matt's cousin Sarah and her new husband Kurtis celebrate their recent wedding in Cabo! I took my camera and snapped photos throughout the night, so thankfully we had many family members who helped wrangle the boys throughout the night!  Sarah was beautiful, as always, and I am so happy we could be there to help them celebrate the beginning of their happily ever after!  :o) 

This is what boys do at a wedding reception...

Zane was a DANCING MACHINE!  Seriously!  I wish this were a video!
The happy couple!

And it didn't take long for Mason to follow suit and dance his jig!

And today is Mother's Day!  Happy Mother's Day to each and every one of you reading this that is a mother!  I am so blessed to have two AMAZING boys (and an amazing husband...even though I'm not his mom)!  Even though they drive me crazy sometimes...it's always crazy love!  To our mothers and grandmothers - thank you for all of the love you give to ALL of us every day!  We appreciate and love you so much! 

The boys feeding the calves...notice Mason standing back this week...

No comments: