.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This weekend we decided to wait until Saturday to head to Iowa...since there haven't been races for 2 weeks, the car was ready! So Matt went to the races down here while the boys and I hung out at home and I baked some cookies. We got up and left around 10:00 Saturday morning. We finally got to have the races, Chris got 5th, it was a good night. Sunday we celebrated Father's Day. My boys have an amazing father, as do Matt and I! We went out to eat dinner, then to Grandma Beggs' house. There the boys played with Keaton and we played cards. It was a rainy, yucky day, so they were trapped inside, which they didn't totally love!
Zane-isms
- "Mom, how do you get another baby in your tummy? Do you just eat and eat and eat and then a baby grows?" Yep, Zane, that's how it happens! Mommy better watch what she eats!
Mason's Marvels
- As I'm sitting at a red light these days, I hear "GO!" and see Mason pointing forward...
- Mason's really into buckling himself into his highchair, car seat, stroller, whatever has straps. He will sit down and then say, "tie" (try) because he wants to try.
- Yesterday the boys and I were playing with toys in Mason's room and Zane rolled a ball for Mason to get. He ran into the hallway, picked it up and said, "I dot it!" (I got it)!






No comments:
Post a Comment