Mason adores his four-wheeler!
This weekend we stayed with my parents. Saturday Zane got some farm time...I had a wedding shower for a high school friend and they stayed with Grandma/Papa Farmer. Zane was thrilled because he got to plant beans! After that I went to Matt's cousin Jennie's bachelorette party right before heading to the races. The races were good, Chris got 3rd!
The boys stayed with Mom and Dad Saturday night, and as always they were "perfect" in their words! I was observing Mason with my parents today and couldn't believe how different he acts for them than for us! He just sits on the counter, watching their every move! At home he would be all over the place! He's so quiet and observant when he's there...just leaves me floored!
Mason just sitting and watching Papa prepare dinner...
Wow, I can't believe July begins this week! I have always thought that once the 4th of July is here, summer is over...I'm trying to NOT think that way this year! I'm proud of myself though...usually I spend lots of time in the summer doing/making school things, and I haven't done one school thing this summer so far! Instead, I've been enjoying my time with the boys, they are just growing TOO fast! PAUSE, PAUSE, PAUSE, I wish I could push that button and it would pause time right now!






No comments:
Post a Comment