Oh my goodness I did not realize I haven't posted since the middle of SEPTEMBER! Does that tell you how busy we have been?!? Between the house, baseball, football, and work, I feel like I meet myself on the road to and from places we're hauling our kids! :)
This fall it was so much fun to watch our oldest two play competitive baseball! They both loved it and I think this sport will be in our lives for the long haul! Each of them won first place in their division for the league, so that was fun to celebrate!
 |
| Mason looking comfy as can be! |
Matt and I celebrated our 14th anniversary on September 21st! How can that be?!? We spent our anniversary at...where else...the ball diamond! But there's really no place we'd rather be, so we enjoyed every moment!
 |
| We look so YOUNG! |
 |
| This was delivered to school... |
 |
| So delicious! Chocolate covered strawberries and a Diet Coke! The key to my heart! :) |
At our school Grandparent's Day is a big deal! It was so fun to have Grandma Keeta, Grandma Judy, and Grandpa Dennis able to join us for this day! We lucked out this year and both of their lunches were on the same day, so only one trip was needed!
 |
| Grandparents Day lunch at school! |
And who can forget this little guy? These were his fall school pictures! I can't even!
Zane was having headaches at the end of last school year pretty regularly, so I took him to the eye doctor. We found out he did indeed need glasses for close-up work, such as reading, school work, etc. He got them and he looks great!
 |
| Mr. Studious! |
Not only did Mason's team win their division, they finished with a 10-0 record! These boys are fun to watch!
 |
| Go Ambush! |
At the end of September our school had their annual carnival. The boys had a great time! Their favorite was the dunk tank, where you could dunk or counselor and PE teacher. They each dunked one or the other, or both, of them! I was also shocked that they were willing to have their hair spray-painted!
 |
| Mason adding some RED |
 |
| In line for the dunk tank! |
 |
| Zane getting some RED too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment