I found some photos I hadn't posted yet so wanted to get caught up a little bit:
 |
| The pumpkin Mason decorated (all by himself) for his library |
 |
| Zane's school picture (seriously...haircut needed and I did NOT order a red background)! |
 |
| Mason's school picture |
 |
| From our trip to the NW game in St. Louis. Bethany, Adam, Aaron, Michele, Me |
 |
| Michele, Aaron, Dad, Mom, Adam, Me, Bethany |
 |
| Bryce at the pool |
 |
| The boys (Zane, Matt, Mason, Adam) in the indoor/outdoor pool. You could swim under a wall and go outside! They loved it! |
 |
| Papa lifting Bryce up! |
This week started nice and ended COLD! Jo and the gang took some opportunities to go out before the cold front came!
 |
| PASTA! The boy loves it! |
 |
| Leaf collector |
 |
| Picking them up! |
This week was hectic at school! I was exhausted! One morning Bryce got up about an hour earlier than normal. He said "Mommy, I want waffle!" I told him to wait. A little bit later I heard him in the kitchen and assumed he was getting himself some cereal. WRONG! He came into our room and said "I got 2 sugars! You want one?" He had gotten into the brown sugar and got two full bowls! Oh my! These boys and their brown sugar!
 |
| Breakfast of champions! |
This weekend Mom and Dad came down Friday night. We hung out at home. Saturday mom and I took off for St. Louis to attend a baby shower for our new grandson/nephew coming in about 10 more weeks! We are very excited and can't wait to meet him! I forgot my camera so have no pictures, even forgot to get them from mom's camera - whoops! While we were gone Mason decided to vacuum the whole house! Woohoo! I'm gonna get these boys trained! Someday their wives will thank me! :)
 |
| Great helper! |
No comments:
Post a Comment