We must have had a busy week...I have none of my own pictures to post! Thank goodness for Jo I have a few from her house!
Matt and I have been busy this week working on our "beach bodies!" I used my gift card that my class gave me to buy the T25 workout. We are holding each other accountable by working out together which actually has been keeping us from quitting! We barely survived week one and already noticed today, when starting week two, that it was much easier, although not easy yet! We did take "before" pictures, but I refuse to post them on here. Perhaps when we have amazing "after" pictures I'll feel better about it...let's wait 7 more weeks and see! Last week we worked out in the evenings and this week we're going to try mornings out and see how they go. Matt is NOT AT ALL a morning person, he'd rather stay up until all hours of the night, but I am trying to convince him it'll be nice to get up and get our workout out of the way! I'll keep you posted!
In the meantime, here are some pictures of Bryce at Jo's house!
 |
| Bryce and Arthur |
 |
| Unsure what he's doing here... |
 |
| Sharing with Arthur again! |
 |
| Wanna drink Jo? |
 |
| Playdoh time! |
Have a great week!!! Next weekend is the Pinewood Derby Districts...so our week will be spent getting the car ready to race! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment