Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mason is Turning 2!

It is hard to believe...but our little man is turning 2!!! This weekend we headed home for the Beggs Thanksgiving and we also celebrated Mason's birthday with that side of the family. It took Mason awhile to warm up to everyone there...he isn't too fond of crowds...but he eventually came around. He enjoyed opening presents and really loved his big gift...his very own four-wheeler! Our friend Tara made his cake, it was so neat!

Mason changing the baby...
Mason's cake!
Opening presents
"Cheese!"
"Get this thing outside!"
Big man on campus!
Zane crying/pouting...he wanted to ride the 4-wheeler!
"Take me back outside!"
Up above there is a picture of Mason changing a doll. You should have seen that! He said, "Baby poop!" Then he asked for a wipe, cleaned the doll up, kept saying "PU!" and then said, "Butt up baby!" when he put the diaper back on. I guess you could hear the things I say when I change his diaper! :)
Cousins playing Twister
"I want to go outside!"

I'm having a hard time believing that it has been 2 years since we welcomed Mason to our family. It seems like he has been with us forever! We are so lucky to have 2 amazing boys...they make our lives so full and rewarding!
Zane-isms
  • Friday evening all 4 of us went to get our flu shots. I didn't tell Zane about it until we pulled into the parking lot because I knew he would be very upset. As I anticipated, he began to cry. He put on his brave face and stopped crying. Then when we got into the room, he volunteered to go first. He wanted me to hold his hand, and right before she gave him the shot, his lip began to quiver. When she gave him the shot, just as he was about to cry, it was over. I wish I would have had my video going...because his reaction was priceless...he got huge eyes, his mouth came open as in surprise, and he did "silent cheers" with his hands. I don't know if he was shocked or proud of himself...but it was great!

No comments: