This week we had no school Monday due to President's Day (I still had meetings). I also had 2 days of other meetings, so it's been crazy. It's hard to keep up with everything when you're gone 2 days a week!
Mason relaxing at Jo's
.jpg)
My school always waits until February to have our holiday party, it's much less hectic at this time of year. Our party was Saturday, so Matt's parents came down to stay with the boys so we could go. We had a great turn out and a fun time. This morning we woke to snow, snow, snow! We told Matt's parents they brought it here...and they need to keep it at home! There was no snow on the ground when they got here Saturday and all kinds of it by the time they left! I'm sure hoping we don't have a snow day tomorrow...but I'm afraid we will.
Zane took this picture of Mason!
This weekend I learned some awesome news...my cousin Susan and her husband Jon are parents! Susan is a couple of years older than I am. They have been wanting to have kids for a long time and have been in the process of adopting for years now. It has been a long and stressful process...but they finally got to meet their daughter! Her name is Ella, she is 2, and she is beautiful! They are going to be such amazing parents and I am ecstatic for them! Please pray that everything will work out for them with the remainder of the processes they have to go through to bring Ella home to our family!
Zane-isms
- The other night when we were laying in bed, we heard Zane shout, "M-O-M, come here. D-A-D, come here!" It's so neat to see him figuring things out...things I see daily in other children, and can't believe I'm at the point that I'm seeing my own child do the same things! He has been spelling "stop, yes, & no" lately too. Yesterday I heard him saying "o, n. Mom, does that spell on?" I'm so proud!
- Yesterday Mason and Zane were playing and I heard Zane say to Mason, "We're doomed I tell you...doomed!" I really don't even know what he was talking about, but it was funny!
- Today when Matt's parents were getting ready to leave, Zane told them that he didn't want them to go. He said, "Mom and Dad just don't understand. They don't play right." Makes me happy that he loves them so much, but sad that he thinks that about us!
- At Jo's house this week when Zane was there with Ryan and Sammy, Zane and the boys were drinking milk for lunch. Zane decided to announce to them that, "if you drink too much milk, it will turn your poop green. That's what Dr. Paul says." True...but not a great lunch conversation!
Mason's Marvels
- Mason loves to go outside and you can tell he wants to go out so badly! This weekend he took Craig and Keeta's shoes and coats to them, then went and stood by the garage door, pointing. I'm not going to be able to keep that child inside once it gets nicer out!






No comments:
Post a Comment