This week has been a busy one! On Monday we got our new furniture. Zane's reaction was so fun! When we got home, I told him to go upstairs and see what was in the living room. He said "Oh, new couch. Two new couch!" He started crawling all over it and "testing" it out!
This week the weather was pretty nice! Zaner wore shorts to Jo's house every day! He has really been wanting to help out with everything lately, so Matt put him to work! Here's a video of him hammering the nails on the porch. He's quite the worker...but needs some work on his hammering accuracy!
We headed to Iowa to celebrate Mother's Day with our families. The races ended up being cancelled AGAIN...the fifth week in a row! We'll race one of these days! We were able to spend time with both moms...we hope they enjoyed their Mother's Day!
I was spoiled by Matt and Zane! They got me a new camera...I've been relying on my very first camera to take my videos, so they got me a new, slim camera that can do videos as well. I also got some yummy chocolate and a nice card. I was glad to be able to spend the day with both of my boys!
Zane scaring Uncle Greg (a.k.a. Buzzard)
Zane trying to get Sarah off of his beanbag!
Jo's Daycare Photo site: http://web.mac.com/djlongenecker/Jos_Daycare






No comments:
Post a Comment